Thursday, July 23, 2015

Keep An Eye Out | Great Deals on Kindle Books


Hello, my dear readers! So, I just thought I'd do something fun today because I know some authors who are having sales this week as well as some eBooks that are a great deal and they are by people you SHOULD be reading...trust me!

P.S. All prices shown here were accurate when I posted this, but they are subject to change by will of the publisher, author, or price-gods ;)


Centralia
by Mike Dellosso

Yep, Mike was on the blog this week but his book Centralia is on sale in eBook format for $2.99

{And there's still time to enter to leave a comment for him on his post - he's giving away 2 copies!}




In Between 
by Jenny B. Jones

The Cactus Creek Challenge
by Erica Vetsch

$3.99 on Kindle
Chasing Amanda
by Robin Patchen

What A Girl Needs: An Ashley Stockingdale Novel
by Kristin Billerbeck

$4.99 on Kindle
To Mend A Dream
by Tamera Alexander

Three Little Words
by Melissa Tagg

FREE on Kindle
 A Lady of Esteem
by Kristi Ann Hunter

I Hope You Dance
by Robin Lee Hatcher

$3.99 on Kindle

The Wedding Chapel
by Rachel Hauck



Falcon
by Ronie Kendig

$7.99 on Kindle

Operation Zulu | Beginning
by Ronie Kendig


More Than This 
by Staci Stallings


Good Enough for A Princess
by Carol Moncado

FREE on Kindle

The Curse of Crow Hollow
by Billy Coffee 

A Cast of Stones
By Patrick W. Carr

Rules of Murder
by Julianna Deering
 Courting Miss Amsel
by Kim Vogel Sawyer





Take and Give
by Amanda G. Stevens

Pre-Order for $3.03

The Isaac Project
by Sarah Monzon





Love in Mistletoe Springs
by Lee Carver, Kimberly Rose Johnson, Lee Tobin McClain, Gail Sattler, Ginger Solomon







The Hesitant Heiress
by Dawn Crandal

Sailing in Style
by Dana Mentink

$4.99 on Kindle
 



Truth or Dare
by Denise Hunter

$0.99 on Kindle





All for Anna
by Nicole Deese

The Ryn | Eyes of E'Veria
by Serena Chase

$3.99 on Kindle






_____________________
I decided to do this post of my own volition. I haven't read all of these, but I love sharing a good deal! And, as noted on my "About" page, I am an affiliate with Amazon and for some purchase links provided, I will receive a portion of the sale. This does not affect your purchase price in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment