Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Pressed SEND

So...those of you who are friends with me on Facebook or who have *liked* my page (you can do that now if you haven't) may have seen my BIG news. But, on the chance that you didn't, I thought I'd share here.

I sent off my manuscript yesterday! 

A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into revising it, but now I've set it free. I think the hardest part is waiting...but at the same time, knowing that (no matter what happens) I'm proud of where the story is at now. Sure, it may will need more revision and I'll likely have to go nights without sleep while pulling out my hair, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

 I'll keep you all posted as time goes on about what the next step looks like :D

* * *

Lastly, June from last week offered up a copy of her novel Ryan's Father. We've got a winner...

Jennette

Congrats, Jenette! I'll be emailing you today and we'll get you your book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment