Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Favorite Zulu Warrior: Lieutenant Colonel Trace Weston


//Zulu Warrior: Trace Weston//

>>First things first - I recommend taking a look at Sundry & Specifics post introducing Trace to get a picture of who he is before I go gushing about why he's my favorite Zulu character ;)

Now, I know what you may be thinking, shouldn't your favorite Zulu character be one of the ladies? Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies of team Zulu, but so far I'd have to say Lieutenant Colonel, Special Forces Trace Weston has captured my attention. Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't say much, or that he's used to making the hard decisions, but there's something about his heavy sense of duty and reasoning that caught my readers eye.

To me, Trace is the kind of guy you want on your team. He's the one who won't pull punches and who will have your back no matter what! He may be tough and a little moody, but at the end of the day he's going to make the best decision possible. He's mysterious and intriguing...and handsome ;)

So, what about you? Are you following along in the Team Zulu saga? Who is your favorite character?

Not reading the serialization yet? Not to worry, get started with the free introduction and then find the rest here (though part 4 is released August 8th!):

Operation Zulu Redemption: Overkill - The Beginning {free}
Operation Zulu Redemption: Collateral Damage - Part 1
Operation Zulu Redemption: Out of Nowhere - Part 2
Operation Zulu Redemption: Hazardous Duty - Part 3
Operation Zulu Redemption: Act of Treason - Part 4

For additional fun, check out this interview with Ronie over at Relz Reivewz and learn a little more about this serialization. You can also connect with other Team Zulu fans here!

No comments:

Post a Comment